CelFi Go G31 Telstra Building Repeater Kit RFI 11dBi LPDA Donor and 2x Ceiling Server Antennas
This Cel-Fi Stationary repeater/booster comes with an 11dBi long range LPDA donor antenna and two omni-directional ceiling mount server antennas which are the antennas that transmits the boosted signal to your phones.
The 11dBi LPDA antenna is perfect for locations that require a directional antenna to transmit and receive the cellular signals between the phone cell tower and the home or business Cel Fi booster.
This kit with 2 server antennas is useful for two storey homes, office spaces, warehouses and just areas that have too many walls or obstacles for the RF signals to penetrate, just like an Internet WiFi signal.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x Cel-Fi Go G31 Telstra (G31-3/5/28)
- 1 x Australian 240V AC Power Supply (290N024-004)
- 1 x RFI LPDA Antenna (RFI LPDA7038-11-10SMA)
- 2 x Omni-directional ceiling mount antenna (RFI DAS6960-SOC153-N)
- 1 x 2 Way Cellular Splitter (PSP6927-5102-N)
- 1 x Plug and play 1m RG58 Cellfoil coaxial cable with connectors to join the Cel-Fi to the 2 way splitter
- 1 x Plug and play 5m RG58 Cellfoil coaxial cable with connectors to join the Cel-Fi to 1 of the the antennas
- 1 x Plug and play 10m RG58 Cellfoil coaxial cable with connectors to join the Cel-Fi to the other antenna
|Input Voltage||9.6 to 28.8 VDC|
|RF Gain||100dB set to Stationary Mode|
|Antenna Gain||11 dBi|
|Antenna Frequency||698-1000 / 1500-3000 MHz|