CelFi Go G31 Telstra Building Repeater Kit RFI 11dBi LPDA Cone Donor and Ceiling Server Antenna
This Cel-Fi Stationary repeater/booster comes with an 11dBi LPDA compact cone style donor antenna to communicate with the cell towers and an omni-directional ceiling mount server antenna to communicate with your phones.
The 11dBi LPDA antenna is perfect for locations that require a directional antenna to transmit and receive the cellular signals between the phone cell tower and the home or business Cel Fi repeater. For areas where the signal is really bad, we recommend the kits with RFI LPDA7030 or a Yagi Antenna for really bad areas where there is 700-900Mhz bands available.
This kit is useful for a single storey home, small office space, small warehouses and just areas that have little to no phone service.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x Cel-Fi Go G31 Telstra (G31-3/5/28M)
- 1 x Australian 240V AC Power Supply (290N024-004)
- 1 x RFI 11dBi LPDA Cone Antenna (RFI LPDA7040)
- 1 x Omni-directional ceiling mount antenna (RFI DAS6938-SOC150-N)
- 2 x 10m Plug and play RG58 Cellfoil coaxial cable with connectors to join the Cel-Fi to the LPDA and ceiling antennas
|Input Voltage||9.6 to 28.8 VDC|
|RF Gain||100dB set to Stationary Mode|
|Antenna Gain||11 dBi|
|Antenna Frequency||698-1000 / 1500-3000 MHz|