RFI CDR5000-W 5dBi White UHF CB Antenna 5m Cable FME Plug UHF Adaptor
The CDR5000-W is RFI's UHF 477mHz mobile medium duty antenna. Suitable for bullbar, bonnet mounts and roof rack mounting, the CDR5000-B features a medium duty removable whip and superior onmi-directional gain pattern of 5dBi
The CDR5000W is a light weight version of the CDQ5000 which is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. It utilises the Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability and (like the CDQ) features the Q-Fit® removable whip system.
The antenna is supplied with our medium duty spring assembly which includes 5m of low loss 9006 cable terminated with an FME female connector and includes a UHF to FME adaptor.
· PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
· 5dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
· Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
· Totally ground plane independent.
· Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
|Removable Whip Connection
|22.5 to 15.6mm Tapered
|Medium Duty Spring with 13mm Stud
|FME (Female) with UHF Adaptor
|Antenna Material / Construction
|PCB Radiating Element Housed in Tapered High Impact Fibreglass Whip