RFI CD63-71-50 UHF CB 477MHz Mopole Antenna MBC Base No Cable
The RFI CD63 series mopole antennas with 6dBi gain are a ground independent antenna that can be mounetd virtually anywhere.
The antennas have a stainless steel whip measuring 80cm and high impedance matching circuit in the base coil.
This model comes with an MBC base only ready for additionally supplied cable to be connected into.
The CD63-71-50 Mopole antenna comes with an MBC base and is a true ground independant antenna allowing for mounting in a variety of
positions including vehicle mirror, gutter or roof bar mounts.
This extraordinary performance is made possible by the use of a high impedance matching circuit in the base coil. This allows the end feeding of the collinear whip section, a ⅝ wave over a ½ wave radiator wound from a single piece of high resilience 17-7PH stainless steel.
The CD63-71-50 from RFI features the following
- Available in two mounting options, removable MBC style (CD63-71-5x) or threaded stud and nut (CD63-71-7x)
- Excellent performance - Exhibits 6.0dB gain over a ¼ wave whip mounted in the centre of a metal roof
- Flexible - Stainless steel whip returns to shape after bending
- Rugged - The base coil is housed in a high impact thermoplastic moulding and is practically indestrucable
- Stylish - Attractive black finish, complements vehicle styling
- UHF 477MHz
|Antenna Material / Construction
|Stainless Steel Whip mounted in a Black Thermoplastic Moulding