The CD63-71-50 Mopole antenna comes with an MBC base and is a true ground independant antenna allowing for mounting in a variety of
positions including vehicle mirror, gutter or roof bar mounts.
This extraordinary performance is made possible by the use of a high impedance matching circuit in the base coil. This allows the end feeding of the collinear whip section, a ⅝ wave over a ½ wave radiator wound from a single piece of high resilience 17-7PH stainless steel.
The CD63-71-50 from RFI features the following
- Available in two mounting options, removable MBC style (CD63-71-5x) or threaded stud and nut (CD63-71-7x)
- Excellent performance - Exhibits 6.0dB gain over a ¼ wave whip mounted in the centre of a metal roof
- Flexible - Stainless steel whip returns to shape after bending
- Rugged - The base coil is housed in a high impact thermoplastic moulding and is practically indestrucable
- Stylish - Attractive black finish, complements vehicle styling
- UHF 477MHz
|Brand||RF Industries (RFI)|
|Antenna Frequency||477 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||6 dBi|
|Antenna Material / Construction||Stainless Steel Whip mounted in a Black Thermoplastic Moulding|