The CDR5000B is a light weight version of the CDQ5000 which is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. It utilises the Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability and (like the CDQ) features the Q-Fit® removable whip system.
The antenna is supplied with our medium duty spring assembly which includes 5m of low loss 9006 cable terminated with an FME female connector and includes a UHF to FME adaptor.
· PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
· 5dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
· Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
· Totally ground plane independent.
· Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
|Brand||RF Industries (RFI)|
|Antenna Frequency||477 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi|
|Antenna Length||930mm Including Spring Base|
|Removable Whip Connection||RFI Q-Fit|
|Diameter||22.5 to 15.6mm Tapered|
|Mounting||Medium Duty Spring with 13mm Stud|
|Cable Type||RFI-9006 (RG58)|
|Connector||FME (Female) with UHF Adaptor|
|Antenna Material / Construction||PCB Radiating Element Housed in Tapered High Impact Fibreglass Whip|