This is an RFI white heavy duty and tough looking Cellular 4G/4Gx Antenna that has a 6.5dBi removable whip using the RFI Q-Fit® QuickFit system that attaches to a heavy duty spring base with 5m coaxial cable. The coaxial cable is fitted with a small SMA plug which allows easy installation through small areas and just screws onto the SMA plug which means you don't need to solder anything.
The whip is 6.5dBi which is a great all round antenna. This antenna measures 1210mm long including spring base.
This RFI CDQ7195-B includes:
- 1x White Q-Fit® removable whip base with heavy duty spring and 5m coaxial cable terminated with a slimline SMA plug
- 1x 4G/4Gx Black 6.5dBi Whip for 698-960 / 1710-2170 / 2300-2700 MHz Frequencies
In addition the CDQ7100 series are designed with the RFI Q-Fit® system for quick and simple removal of the whip antenna section. This allows you to remove the whip section when entering car washes, low height areas such as car parks and for security. The antennas are provided with a waterproof sealing cap to prevent the ingress of dust and water when the whip section is removed.
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Ideal for all new 4G networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across 4Gx/4G+ band suiting fringe and rural applications
- Q-Fit® removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi story car parks, car wash’s or for security
|Brand||RF Industries (RFI)|
|Antenna Frequency||698 - 960 / 1710 - 2170 / 2300 - 2700 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5 dBi|
|Removable Whip Connection||RFI Q-Fit|
|Diameter||22.5 to 15.6mm Tapered|
|Mounting||Heavy Duty Spring with 13mm Stud|
|Cable Type||RFI-9006 (RG58)|
|Antenna Material / Construction||PCB Radiating Element Housed in Tapered High Impact Fibreglass Whip|