This bundle pack includes the RFI CDR5000-B and the CD34. The CDR5000-B is the medium duty antenna suitable for long distance flat terrain driving. When in Hills or rugged country the CD34 flexible antenna provides the ability to travel under trees or low spaces with the benefit of a low profile antenna and more rounded gain pattern.
The CDR5000B is a light weight version of the CDQ5000 which is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. It utilises the Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability and (like the CDQ) features the Q-Fit® removable whip system.
The antenna is supplied with our medium duty spring assembly which includes 5m of low loss 9006 cable terminated with an FME female connector and includes a UHF to FME adaptor.
· PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
· 5dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
· Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
· Totally ground plane independent.
· Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
Bundle also includes the CD34 flexible low profile antenna. at 4dbi this whip is perfect for areas where trees, carparks or low bridges may be a hazzard.