The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
RFI CDR 6.5dB White Cellular Collinear Antenna with 5m Cable and SMA Connector
RFI CDR Series 6.5dB medium duty 4G LTE cellular antenna in white with Q-Fit® removable whip.
On all in-stock items
The CDR7100 Series sits in between the market leading RFI Light Duty CD7195 and Heavy Duty CDQ7195.
It is basically a light duty CDQ7195 (i.e. uses our CD7195 16mm parallel radome and a CD900 Series spring assembly).
The CDR7195 whip can be removed via the integrated Q-Fit® removable whip system.
- Comes with 5m low loss 9006/RG58 coaxial cable fitted with an SMA male connector
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Ideal for all new 4G LTE networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications
- Q-Fit® removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car washes or for security
|Brand||RF Industries (RFI)|
|Antenna Frequency||698 - 960 / 1710 - 2170 / 2300 - 2700 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5 dBi|
|Removable Whip Connection||Integrated N Type Connector|
|Mounting||Medium Duty Spring with 13mm Stud|
|Cable Type||RFI-9006 (RG58)|
|Antenna Material / Construction||PCB Radiating Element Housed in Fibreglass Whip|