The CDR7100 Series sits in between the market leading RFI Light Duty CD7195 and Heavy Duty CDQ7195.
It is basically a light duty CDQ7195 (i.e. uses our CD7195 16mm parallel radome and a CD900 Series spring assembly).
The CDR7195 whip can be removed via the integrated Q-Fit® removable whip system.
- Comes with 5m low loss 9006/RG58 coaxial cable fitted with an SMA male connector
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Ideal for all new 4G LTE networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications
- Q-Fit® removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car washes or for security
|Brand||RF Industries (RFI)|
|Antenna Frequency||698 - 960 / 1710 - 2170 / 2300 - 2700 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5 dBi|
|Removable Whip Connection||Integrated N Type Connector|
|Mounting||Medium Duty Spring with 13mm Stud|
|Cable Type||RFI-9006 (RG58)|
|Antenna Material / Construction||PCB Radiating Element Housed in Fibreglass Whip|