The CDR5000W is a light weight version of the CDQ5000 which is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. It utilises the Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability and (like the CDQ) features the Q-Fit® removable whip system.
· PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
· 5dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
· Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
· Totally ground plane independent.
· The CDR5000W-Whip is the whip only (Does not include the spring base)
|Brand||RF Industries (RFI)|
|Antenna Frequency||477 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi|
|Removable Whip Connection||RFI Q-Fit|
|Antenna Material / Construction||PCB Radiating Element Housed in Fibreglass Whip|